- Type of accommodation – Residential within Stonyhurst College
- Bedrooms – Single or Twin bedrooms (limited twin rooms). It is preferred that students who have twin bedrooms share with a different nationality, to improve English speaking. Each bedroom will have a wardrobe, drawers, desk and chair. (Single or twin bedrooms can be requested in advance and every effort will be made to meet this request).
- All bedding is provided, along with one bath towel.
- 3 pin travel adapters and hairdyers are not provided. Please ensure your child brings sufficient UK 3 pin travel adapters.
- Bathrooms – some bedrooms have an en-suite shower room. All other bedrooms are situated very close to modern wash and toilet facilities.
- Laundry – Clothes and towels are laundered twice per week. Bedding is laundered once per week.
Each boarding area will have a House Parent who lives within that boarding area. In addition, there are duty rooms situated throughout the boarding accommodation areas. These rooms are occupied all night by Language School staff who are available for any problems a child may have during the night.
With a generous staff to student ratio, we guarantee close supervision within a happy, well-ordered environment. We encourage staff to create a friendly, lively, family atmosphere to ensure your child will feel comfortable, happy and supported while they are away from home.