The Stonyhurst estate is situated close to the picturesque village of Hurst Green in the heart of the Lancashire countryside and boasts a 2,500 acre campus, encompassing a range of historic buildings, beautifully landscaped gardens, and extensive grounds.
Stonyhurst Language School has unrestricted access to all the playing fields and sports facilities (including the swimming pool and new indoor tennis dome) enjoyed by Stonyhurst College, with trained and qualified coaches and experts for a wide range of activities.
All activities take place in English, giving students the chance to practise their conversational skills outside the classroom. We encourage children to participate no matter what their age or ability level to help build their confidence, self-esteem and social skills.
- Archery Badminton Dancing
- Football Fencing Sports Day
- Hiking Mountain Biking Golf
- Tennis Rugby Table-Tennis
- Swimming Target-shooting Horse Riding
- Fishing Handball Basketball
- Tolkien Trail Walk Arts & Crafts Paint Balling