- Course Dates
Course One: 6 July – 20 July 2018. Course Two: 20 July – 3 August 2018.
- Class Times
Classes operate on each day apart from excursions days
Morning lessons are from 09:00 – 12:40 (includes a 20 minute break)
Afternoon lessons are from 13:40 – 15:10
Afternoon activities are from 15:10 – 18:00 (includes a 20 minute break)
Homework (2 evenings per week) is from 19:15 – 20:00
Evening Entertainment is from 19:15 – 21:30 (20:00 – 21:30 on homework evenings)
- Teaching hours per week – 23 hours
- Tuition in 5 ability levels. (We do not accept beginners of English)
- Two age ranges ‘Young Juniors 10-13’ and ‘Juniors 14-16’.
- Teaching adapted to your child’s needs.
- Progress tests to ensure children are fully connected with their learning experience.
- Non-teaching days – 1 full day and 1 half day per week
- Minimum enrolment age – 10
- Maximum enrolment age – 16
- Maximum class size – 12
Our English course is designed to challenge students, aged between 10-16 years old, to advance their understanding of English, improve their language skills and increase their confidence in using newly-acquired skills in interesting and enjoyable ways.
With five teaching levels, from elementary to advanced, we assess every student at the start of each course, assign them to a small class of students with similar levels in English, continuously monitor their progress and tailor our teaching accordingly.
Students learn new grammar and vocabulary and have the opportunity to practise these in reading exercises, written work, and through listening and speaking practice. Our range of teaching methods includes group work, role play, games, surveys, presentations, quizzes, interviews, talks and workshops, as well as educational excursions.
Each student receives a certificate at the end of the course, at our awards ceremony and you will receive a full report detailing your child’s progress and attainment. Students will also be able to bring home their course book, which is included in the fee.